- Free shipping in Europe
Antique style large bar globe “Achille”
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community (except Cyprus and Canary Island)
Impress your guests with this stunning bar globe, ideal for those who dispose of large spaces! The exclusive reproduction of a 16th Century map will add a touch of elegance and antique to your home. The top opens to reveal a drinks cabinet that comfortably accommodates 6 or 8 bottles and approximately 16 glasses. The globe sphere fully rotates around its meridian either when it is open or closed. This extraordinary piece of Italian handcraft, whose structure is made of solid chestnut hardwood, is ideal for traditional large rooms. You can easily move it thanks to its casters.
Bar accessories not included.
- Dimensions: 81 × 81 × h 101 cm
- Sphere diameter: 60 cm, the inner compartment can accommodate up to 16 glasses and 6/8 bottles
- 16th century map
- Structure: 4 legs made of beech wood, north / south meridian, internal bottle rack, 4 wheels
- Designed to give a touch of elegance to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style
- Suitable for those with large spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 100 x 100 cm)
- The "Achille" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.
You might also like