Elegant large size bar Globe “Artemide”
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community (except Cyprus and Canary Island)
Artemide is a chestnut-stained wooden Bar Cabinet. It is perfect to greet your guests with a twist of elegance. A fifty-centimetre-width spherical drinks cabinet with bottle case and glassware storage make the central part of this trolley bar globe. The upper tray offers an excellent surface to store your bar accessories, jugs, glasses and your special wine and liquor bottles. A useful bottom wooden shelf painted with water-based colours is also part of this beautiful Trolley Bar Globe. The globe sphere, whose map is a faithful reproduction of a 16th Century cartography, fully rotates around its meridian either when it is open or closed.
Bar accessories not included.
- Dimensions: 92 x 68 x h 98 cm
- Sphere diameter: 50 cm, the inner compartment can accommodate up to 12 glasses and 4/5 bottles. Additional bottles can also be stored in the lower compartment and in the side tray.
- 16th century map
- Colour: classic
- Designed to give a touch of elegance to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- It decorates rooms in a classic style but does not exclude more modern locations.
- Suitable for those with large spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in an area of at least 110 x 90 cm)
- The "Artemide" trolley bar globe is perfect as a gift idea to amaze.
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.