- Free shipping in Europe
This distinguished bar globe is ideal for those who do not have large spaces and for those looking for something unique suitable for both modern and classic environments. The map, in warm colors, is an accurate reproduction of a 16th century cartography. The interior of the Northern Hemisphere features decorative images of the celestial constellation. The globe has a structure made up of 4 turned beech wood legs that rest on special wheels to be easily moved.
Bar accessorizes not included
-Total dimensions: 50 × 50 × h 90 cm
- Sphere diameter: 40 cm, the internal compartment can accommodate up to 9 glasses with a maximum diameter of 8 cm and 2/3 bottles. Additional bottles can be stored on the lower base.
- 16th century map
- Colour: classic
- Enea is ideal for daring a touch of elegance and originality to your living room
- Perfect to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Furnishes rooms in classic and modern style
- Suitable for those with limited spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in an area of at least 70 x 70 cm)
- The Enea globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.
You might also like