Based on 16th Century replica map, this elegant medium-size bar globe will entertain your guests adding a touch of style to your home. The top opens to reveal a drinks cabinet that comfortably accommodates 4 bottles and approximately 12 glasses. Further bottles can be stored on the unique rectangular lower base shelf with accurate curved features. The globe sphere fully rotates around its meridian either when it is open or closed.
Bar accessories not included.
- Dimensions: 68 × 68 × h 99 cm
- Designed to give a touch of elegance to your living room
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after-dinner with friends or colleagues
- Perfect for furnishing classic interiors
- Suitable for those with plenty of space (for a greater product enhancement we suggest placing it in a space of at least 90 x 90cm)
- Dedalo globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.