- Free shipping in Europe
Extra Large classic globe bar "Demetra"
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community
Demetra is a prestigious large bar globe, one of the finest in our collection. This jewel has a sphere with a diameter of 60 cm which can contain about 6/8 bottles and 16 glasses. The map is an accurate reproduction of a 16th century cartography. The structure, made entirely of beech wood, gives class and royalty to the most sought after environments and to all those who love to surround themselves with precious and sophisticated objects. The inside sphere features images of the celestial constellation. Both spheres rotate independently both open and closed. The globe can be easily moved thanks to its hidden wheels.
The bar accessories shown in the pictures are not included.
- Dimensions: 84 × 84 × h 104 cm
- Sphere diameter: 60 cm
- 16th century map
- Structure: 4 legs made of solid beech wood, north / south meridian, internal bottle holder grid, 4 retractable wheels
- Color: Classic
- Designed to give a touch of elegance and sumptuousness to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating classic style environments
- Suitable for those who have large spaces (for a greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 100 x 100cm)
- The Demetra globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.
You might also like