- Reduced price
- Free shipping in Europe
If you are looking for an original and quality piece of furniture, Minerva is the ideal choice. This bar globe is perfect for storing your favorite liqueurs to serve to your guests on special occasions. Wherever you choose to position it will certainly not go unnoticed!
Elegant floor-standing bar globe, Minerva has an inner compartment that can hold up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles. Additional bottles can be stored on the lower wooden base, beautifully decorated with screen-printing natural water-based colors. The map is an accurate reproduction of a 16th Century cartography. You can easily move it thanks to its casters.
Bar accessories not included.
- Total dimensions: 50 × 50 × h 93 cm
- Sphere diameter: 40 cm, the inner compartment can accommodate up to 9 glasses with a maximum diameter of 8 cm and 2/3 bottles. Additional bottles can be stored on the lower base.
- 16th century map
- Color: blue ocean
- Structure: 4 legs in beech wood, north and south meridian, internal revolving bottle rack, wheels
- Minerva is ideal for giving a touch of elegance and originality to your living room
- Perfect to accompany an aperitif or after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- It decorates classic style environments but does not exclude modern locations either
- Suitable for those with limited spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in an area of at least 70 x 70 cm)
- The "Minerva" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze!
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.
You might also like