Bar globe with bottle storage on casters “Minosse”
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community (except Cyprus and Canary Island)
If you are looking for an elegant bar globe that requires not so much space, then this model is the right one for you! Inside its cabinet bar it is possible to place up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles of your favorite drink. Additional bottles can be stored on the lower wooden base, beautifully decorated with natural water-based colors. The structure is made of chestnut wood with beautiful zodiac illustrations in the equatorial wooden ring. The globe sphere, whose map is a faithful reproduction of a 16th Century cartography, fully rotates around its meridian either when it is open or closed. You can easily move it thanks to its casters.
Bar accessories are not included.
- Dimensions: 58 × 58 × h 93 cm
- Sphere diameter: 40 cm, the internal compartment can accommodate up to 9 glasses and 2/3 bottles. Additional bottles can be stored in the lower compartment.
- 16th century map
- Structure: 4 legs made of beech wood, north / south meridian, internal bottle rack, 4 wheels
- Designed to give a touch of elegance and sophistication to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style but does not exclude more modern locations
- Suitable for those with limited spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 80 x 80cm)
- The "Minosse" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.