Floor-standing bar globe “Narciso”
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community
If you are looking for a unique and sumptuous piece for your living room or office, Narciso is for you! This floor-standing bar globe made of a solid wooden structure will add elegance and a classic twist to your spaces. The map is a faithful reproduction of 16th Century cartography. The top opens to reveal a drinks cabinet that comfortably accommodates 4 or 5 bottles and approximately 12 glasses. You can easily move it thanks to its casters.
Bar accessories not included.
- Dimensions: 65 × 65 × h 90 cm
- Sphere diameter: 50 cm, the inner compartment can hold up to 12 glasses and 3/4 bottles
- 16th century map
- Structure: 4 solid beech wood legs, tanganica veneered shelves, hand painted walnut; northern meridian and southern meridian, retractable wheels
- Designed to give a touch of refinement to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style
- Suitable for those with large spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 85 × 85 cm)
- The "Narciso" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.