Charming large bar globe with golden decorations “Afrodite”
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community
Available again in September 2020!
Afrodite is a masterpiece of Italian handcraft. This elegant bar globe is enriched with gold foil finishes assembled by our master craftsmen. To all of those who love surrounding themselves with precious and sophisticated pieces of furniture, the structure, made of beech varnished-mahogany wood will bring class into any room. The top opens to reveal a drinks cabinet that comfortably accommodates up to 6 or 8 bottles and approximately 16 glasses. The globe sphere, whose map is a faithful reproduction of a 16th Century cartography, fully rotates around its meridian either when it is open or closed. You can easily move it thanks to its casters.
Bar accessories are not included.
- Dimensions: 84 × 84 × h 104 cm
- Sphere diameter: 60 cm
- 16th century map
- Structure: 4 legs made of mahogany lacquered solid beech wood, north / south meridian, internal bottle rack, 4 retractable wheels
- Color: Classic
- Designed to give a touch of elegance and sumptuousness to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style
- Suitable for those with large spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 100 x 100cm)
- The "Afrodite" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.