Frequently asked questions
That's not necessary. Just enter your first name, last name and email address.
However, we recommend creating an account to:
- Check your order status
- View your order history
- Get access to exclusive promotions
- Click “Add to Cart” on the product you wish to purchase
- To complete the order, click on “Proceed to checkout”. Here you will find a summary of the order.
- Select “Proceed to checkout” again
- Enter all the required personal information. You can also sign in with your Google and/or Facebook accounts
- Enter the delivery address (specify if the billing address is different).
- Enter any delivery notes
- Finally proceed to payment
Of course – our customer service will be happy to help you complete your order.
You can contact us on the landline number +39 0541 629566, or email email@example.com
- PAYPAL (including payment in 3 interest-free instalments)
- CREDIT CARD/PREPAID CARD
- AMAZON PAY
- BANK TRANSFER
Debit (ATM) cards are not accepted.
No, it’s not possible at the moment.
Delivery is free to all countries in the European Economic Community except the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Cyprus, Malta and the Canary Islands.
Delivery fees are charged to all other countries. They will be calculated automatically by the system at the time of the order. For some countries, it’s not possible to choose delivery and you need to request a specific quote from our customer service team.
Delivery times vary according to the final destination:
- Italy: 2-3 working days
- Europe: 3-4 working days
- Rest of the world: 7-10 working days
- We accept no responsibility for delays due to strikes or other causes attributable to the courier.
- During the Christmas holidays we cannot guarantee the timings indicated above.
- Our couriers only deliver on working days, i.e. from Monday to Friday (not Saturday).
You can change it by promptly informing our customer service of the correct address: email firstname.lastname@example.org, write to us on WhatsApp on +39 346 5034468, or call +39 0541 629566.
You will receive a link where you can view the tracking number and track your delivery.
In the event of technical problems, please contact our Customer Service by calling the landline number +39 0541 629566, writing to us on WhatsApp on +39 346 5034468, or emailing email@example.com
If you receive a damaged product, promptly notify our Customer Service and send us photos of the damaged part and the box. Once our Customer Service has viewed the photos and understood the problem, they will send the spare part and have the defective one collected if necessary. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem.
If an item is out of stock, you cannot order it. Contact our Customer Service to find out when it will be back in stock!
Call the landline number +39 0541 629566, send us a WhatsApp on +39 346 5034468, or email us at email@example.com
Pre-order items always show the indicative date when they will be available. If you purchase a pre-ordered item, you know it won’t be available until that date but you will benefit from a 10% discount.
The warranty that applies to the products is two years.
All our globes are Made in Italy by Zoffoli. Each globe comes with a certificate of authenticity attesting to its origin.
You can exchange the product for any other globe of the same value or higher within 14 days of receipt. In this case, the return delivery is charged to the customer. Once we receive the globe at our warehouse, we will deliver the new one to the address provided – again with delivery costs charged to the customer.
Most of our globes are shipped UNASSEMBLED. You will find this information in each product sheet within the Technical Specifications. Each globe that requires assembly comes with assembly instructions inside the box.
At the moment this option is not available.