Spiral leg bar globe with large drinks cabinet “Bacco”
Free shipping in Italy and in the countries of the European Community (except Cyprus and Canary Island)
Bacco is one of our spearheads, an excellent example of Italian craftsmanship that will make your spaces unique. Replica of a 16th century cartography, this medium-sized bar globe will cheer up your guests giving a vintage touch to your home. The sphere opens revealing a large bottle holder compartment which can hold about 4 bottles and 12 glasses. In addition, other bottles can be placed on the base, made of wood and decorated by hand with water-based colors. The sphere rotates completely around its meridian in both an open and closed position. The structure is enriched by 4 spiral turned laths in polished wood. Finally, thanks to the wheels, the globe can be easily moved.
Bar accessorizes not included
- Dimensions: 69 × 69 × h 98 cm
- Sphere diameter: 50 cm, the inner compartment can hold up to 12 glasses and 3/4 bottles
- 16th century map
- Structure: 4 spiral legs, north and south meridian, internal bottle rack, 4 wheels
- Colour: classic
- Designed to give a touch of elegance and class to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style but does not exclucude more modern locations.
- Suitable for those with large spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 90 x 90cm)
- The "Bacco" bar globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed.
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.