- Free shipping in Europe
This elegant medium-sized globe bar, whose map is faithfully reproduced according to a 16th century cartography, will surely entertain your guests while adding a vintage look to your home.
The top opens to reveal a drinks cabinet that comfortably accommodates 4 or 5 bottles and approximately 12 glasses. Further bottles can be stored on the beautifully decorated lower base shelf. The globe sphere fully rotates around its meridian either when it is open or closed. You can easily move it thanks to its casters.
Bar accessories not included.
- Dimensions: 60 × 60 × h 98 cm
- Sphere diameter: 50 cm, the inner compartment can accommodate up to 12 glasses and 4/5 bottles. Further bottles can be placed on the base.
- 16th century map
- Structure: 3 legs made of beech wood, northern meridian, internal bottle rack, 3 wheels
- Designed to give a touch of elegance to your living room or office
- Ideal to accompany an aperitif or an after dinner with friends or work colleagues
- Perfect for decorating rooms in a classic style but does not exclude more modern locations
- Suitable for those with large spaces (for greater enhancement of the product we suggest placing it in a space of at least 80 x 80cm)
- The "Calipso" globe is also perfect as a gift idea to amaze and not go unnoticed
XVI CENTURY MAP
Explorers, new worlds to discover, long sea journeys through foreign lands and seas never sailed. All the charm of ancient maps is contained in this accurate reproduction dated 1500, defined as the “Golden Age of Cartography” for the innovative contribution given by great cosmographer of the time like Waldeseemüller, Piri Reis, Frisus, Mercatore. This map is full of geographical references in line with the knowledge of the age and the interior of the globe is finely decorated with ancient iconographies and mythological characters. A cartography that combines an elegant style that tastes ancient and the historical accuracy of information.
You might also like